Best Track-Driven Snowblowers
Top-Rated & Best-Selling Track-Driven Snowblowers
For clearing snow on steep or uneven terrain, you can't beat a track drive snow blower. To help you choose the best one, we've put together the Best Track Driven Snowblowers of 2022 based on our best-selling, highest-rated models with expert recommendations to ensure you get the perfect type for your needs.
If you're not sure what kind of track driven snowblower you need, check out our Track Drive Snowblower Buyer’s Guide to get started and come back to the list for an expert recommendation.
Best Track Drive Snowblowers List
You can scroll down through the full list of the best track driven snowblowers, or simply click on the one you want to see right away.
Wow, wow, wow. Need to combine unbeatable traction with 2-wheel speed? Look no further than the Ariens Platinum RapidTrak 28 SHO (28") 369cc 2-Stage Snow Blower. The Trak design moves just as quickly as a wheeled unit and provides unmatched traction in the harshest conditions and inclines. In other words: you'll never slip, slide, or lose grip while you drive. The RapidTrak feature is easy to use and, with the combination of the auto-steering technology, makes turning a breeze. When it starts to get hilly, simply engage the track to get the added traction you need to make it up against those steep grades with speed and confidence. What's got me most excited about this model is that Rapidtrak technology lets you easily switch from 2 wheels to track mode in seconds! You get speed, maneuverability, traction, and power whenever - and wherever - you need it! A must-have this year! So do yourself a favor and get one before they're gone!
Super High-Output Impeller (SHO)
- Belts and pulleys designed and modified to optimize impeller speed
- Increases overall output and throwing distance
Powerful 369cc Ariens AX369 Engine
- Designed to thrive in sub-zero conditions
- 120-volt electric start w/recoil (cord not included)
Functionality Of A Track & Maneuverability Of A Wheel
- Track lugs dice through ice keeping you and the snow moving
- Improved traction ideal for inclines and gravel drives
Auto-Turn Steering Technology
- Automatically senses the direction of your turns
- Adjusts power to the inside track to make turning easier
Disc-O-Matic Drive System & Large Cast Iron Gear Case
- Easily shift into any of the six forward or two reverse speeds
357cc Cub Cadet OHV 4-Cycle Engine
- Electric start - just press a button and off you go
Heavy Duty Version Outperforms Standard
- Heavy gauge steel auger housing, side plates, and shave plate
Innovative 3-Stage System
- New induction accelerator chops up & pushes snow to the impeller
- The heavy duty steel auger gathers and moves snow to the center
- High performance 4-blade impeller throws snow out discharge chute
Easy Control Chute Rotation & Deflector
- Change direction and pitch of chute from operator position
- Features 190 degree crank chute rotation and remote pitch control
Track Drive System
- Perfect for complete control on inclines and icy conditions
- Trigger-control power steering
View: All Track Drive Snow Blowers
Was this article helpful?