When it comes to credit cards we are so dazzled with the convenience, frequent-flyer miles, rewards points, or cash-back discounts, we don't even think about it.
However, there are situations where people are just more comfortable paying with a paper check.
Power Equipment Direct makes paying by check even better by offering you a 2% discount and a convenient "e-check" option (no postage necessary).
The discount can really add up, especially on larger purchases like standby generators or zero turn mowers. For example, you can save between $20-$200 on your purchase by simply using a check*.
String Trimmers Direct now offers two convenient ways to pay by check:
Secure e-check allows you to get your products faster than mailing in a check and still save money. Although there is a 5 business day processing-hold on orders placed via e-check, you can still get your order sooner than if you paid by mail.
Follow these easy steps to pay via e-Check:
1. Place your order online for a string trimmer (or multiple items) totaling more than $1,000
2. Choose "eCheck" as a payment option
3. Enter the following information in the secure form:
Specify Bank Account Type: Checking, Savings or Business
4. Confirm and Submit your order
Paper Check via Mail
Follow these directions to pay for your order via the mail:
1. Place your order online for any string trimmer or combination of products more than $1,000
2. Choose "Check" as a payment option
3. Confirm and Submit your order
4. Include your order number on your check and mail to:
Power Equipment Direct
969 Veterans Parkway, Suite C
Bolingbrook, IL 60490
Note about processing time when mailing in checks:
Upon receipt of your check, inventory will be reserved for you. Your order will be held for 5 business days. This hold applies to all checks including money orders and cashier’s check. On the 5th business day, your order will be placed into processing status and will ship to arrive to you within the estimated delivery time frame posted on our website for the item ordered.
Check orders completed by mail are not available for priority shipment.