Best Single-Stage Snowblowers of 2023
Top-Rated & Best-Selling Single-Stage Snowblowers
Single-stage snowblowers are perfect for quickly cleaning up after light snow showers. To help you choose the best one, we've put together the Best Single-Stage Snowblowers of 2023 based on our best-selling, highest-rated models with expert recommendations to ensure you get the perfect type for your needs.
If you're not sure what kind of single-stage snowblower you need, check out our Single-Stage Snowblower Buyer’s Guide to get started and come back to the list for an expert recommendation.
Best Single-Stage Snowblowers List
You can scroll down through the full list of the best single-stage snowblowers, or simply click on the one you want to see right away.
- Provides gas-like performance with none of the downsides
- The days of gunked up carbs are over; virtually no maintenance needed
- Extremely efficient and powerful with 405-watt hours
- Runsmart speed control optimizes battery life for longer runtimes
- Toro's patented all-steel Power Edge™ auger rips through snow
- Ideal for asphalt and concrete - capable of throwing snow 40+ feet!
- No tricky lever adjustments, simply adjust the shoot to your liking
- Take seconds and allows you to throw the snow where you want it
- Includes panoramic LED lighting for when the days get shorter
- Significantly improves safety allowing you to see what's in front of you
- Provides more than enough power to tackle winter's worst
- Overhead valve design enhances efficiency and keeps the engine cooler
- Simply plug in an extension cord and hit the start button
- No frustrating pull cords to worry about- saves your shoulder!
- The extension cord is NOT included and sold separately
- Specially designed paddles and auger housing chew through snow
- Reduces work time and launches snow up to an impressive 35 feet
- Toro's specialized scraper keeps in constant contact with the ground
- Grips and rips through the snow pulling the operator along
- Convenient and effective; reduces operator fatigue
- The ideal size for small-mid sized driveways
- Capable of clearing snowfalls 2-9" tall