Power Equipment Direct Financing With Synchrony Financial
How to Finance Power Equipment With Synchrony
Looking for an easy way to buy that piece of power equipment today, and be able to pay for it over time with flexible terms?
While Power Equipment Direct does not offer consumer financing directly, you can apply or use your existing Synchrony Financial credit card to purchase power equipment on our web site.
Our minimum purchase amount to take advantage of financing offers from Husqvarna is $1,000, and the minimum purchase amount for Briggs & Stratton (Simplicity and Snapper) is $2,500. A customer promotional fee (documenting fee) of up to $125 (charged by Synchrony) will be applied to all orders that are financed using a Synchrony Financial sponsored card.
Two Ways to Finance Your Order
1. Already Have a Synchrony Financial Card?
If you already have a Husqvarna or Briggs & Stratton (Simplicity and Snapper) branded credit card issued by Synchrony Financial, you’re just a couple of steps away from owning that new piece of power equipment.
- You'll need to call us at (800) 710-7499 during our normal business hours to place your order - the Synchrony Financial approval process requires us to approve each order at the time it's actually placed, and for our helpful sales representatives to explain the terms of the financing program you've selected to you.
- You will not be able to select and complete a purchase yourself on our web site if you wish to utilize any consumer financing program. Your order must be entered and completed by one of our sales representatives.
2. Need To Apply for a Synchrony Financial Card?
If you don’t yet have a Husqvarna or Simplicity branded credit card from Synchrony Financial but would like to use financing to make your power equipment purchase, you’ll need to do a little “extra” work before completing your purchase with Power Equipment Direct.
- Choose the equipment you'd like to purchase.
- Decide the amount of your down payment (this is optional – not required).
- Apply for financing on the remaining balance on the appropriate manufacturer’s web site (see links to online applications below). Approval takes as little as one minute. Synchrony may be reached directly at (877) 856-8733.
- Once you are approved and have your new account number, call us at (800) 710-7499 to finalize your purchase, or complete the purchase online yourself by following the steps listed above.
What Power Equipment is Eligible for Financing?
Since Power Equipment Direct does not offer consumer financing directly, the products that are eligible for financing programs will change from time to time, as will the financing terms being offered.
All financing programs being offered on Power Equipment Direct are sponsored by the manufacturer, which also limits which products will qualify for financing. Generally speaking, any qualified product with a price of $1,000 (Husqvarna) or $2,500 (Briggs & Stratton) will qualify your order for financing, and that would include selected accessories or other products ordered on the same order with the qualifying product.
Let’s use Husqvarna as an example:
Say Husqvarna is offering 0% financing for 24 months on Husqvarna zero turn mowers. If you choose to purchase a Husqvarna zero turn mower, and you have a Husqvarna branded credit card issued by Synchrony Financial, you would be eligible to take advantage of the 0% for 24 months financing offer.
In addition to the Husqvarna zero turn mower, any Husqvarna branded accessories for the mower would also qualify for 0% financing for 24 months as well. So if you order a Husqvarna bagger, a Husqvarna armrest kit and a Husqvarna mulching kit, all 4 items on your order would be eligible for the 0% for 24 months financing offer.
However, if your order contains any “non-Husqvarna” branded accessories or products – say a CheckMate lawn striping kit or a MoJack mower lift – those “non-Husqvarna” branded items on your order would not qualify for the 0% for 24 months financing offer. You can still use your Husqvarna branded credit card issued by Synchrony Financial to pay for these “non-Husqvarna ” branded items on your order. But payment for those items would due in full according to the standard payment terms on your account (see your account agreement for the standard payment terms that apply to your account).
If you have additional questions about financing your purchase from Power Equipment Direct, send us an e-mail.
Current financing programs available on products sold by Power Equipment Direct:
|Manufacturer||Financing Offer Dates||Product Price||Financing Terms|
|10/31/2019 to 11/15/2019||$300.00 - $25,000.00||18 Months|
|03/01/2016 to 04/30/2020||$1,000.00 - $25,000.00||24 Months|
|03/01/2016 to 04/30/2020||$1,500.00 - $25,000.00||36 Months|
|03/01/2016 to 04/30/2020||$2,000.00 - $25,000.00||42 Months|
|03/01/2016 to 04/30/2020||$3,000.00 - $25,000.00||48 Months|
|08/01/2017 to 04/30/2020||$500.00 - $25,000.00||24 Months|
|10/19/2015 to 04/30/2020||$2,000.00 - $25,000.00||36 Months|
|04/10/2019 to 04/30/2020||$5,000.00 - $25,000.00||48 Months|
|03/01/2020 to 04/30/2020||$5,000.00 - $25,000.00||48 Months|