Few things are more frustrating than breaking a chain part-way into a job.
One thing that can be more frustrating is failing to find the right replacement bar or chain for your chainsaw.
Make finding the right bar or chain easy, using this nifty bar and chain selector tool to find the match for your motorized helper.
Just follow these few simple steps:
1. Complete the Guide below using the drop-down options
2. Start by choosing your Manufacturer, Model and Bar Length
3. Optional Fields:Chain Pitch and Chain Guage are available to narrow your selection
4. Click the Add to Cart button
5. Verify Products & Checkout
* Please Note: If you are unable to locate the brand of chainsaw you own or your model number using the tool below, we do not offer a compatible replacement bar or chain at this time.
ANSI B175.1 Warning Message
Certain provisions of the safety standard known as "ANSI (American National Standards Institute) B175.1 - Gasoline powered Chainsaws - Safety Requirements" contain requirements designed to reduce the risk of injury from chainsaws sold in the United States. The following information should be used as a guide for the selection of appropriate replacement chains in order to maintain compliance with the ANSI B175.1 standard (United States only).
Yellow Warning Label: This chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders. Do not use this chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential is available.
Green Warning Label: This saw chain is low kickback chain. It met the reduced kickback requirements of ANSI B175.1 when tested on a representative sample of chain saws. Its safety features significantly reduce the hazard of kickback while maintaining high cutting performance.
ALL CUTTING CHAINS CAN KICK BACK, which may result in severe personal injury to the chain saw operator or bystanders. Operate your chain saw safely!
READ ALL WARNINGS IN YOUR CHAIN SAW OPERATOR'S MANUAL.
Welcome to the Oregon Bar and Chain Selector Guide...